- 1 Day Duration
- Free Cancellation 8 Days Before Use
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- No Transfer
- No Meals Included
Whakarewarewa Village Cultural Experience
* Please note that pricing may change upon date selection.
Add more products to make your trip even better!
After arrival of Whakarewarewa in Maori Village, you will get an entry ticket, a sightseeing map & meet the guide.
The guided tours are entertaining & informative with a focus on giving you an understanding of the Maori heritage, history & culture.
Then visit Maori villages, local people's homes & local craft boutiques and have a chance to visit Prince of Wales Geyser & 'Te Matapuna o Papatuanuku'.
Experience Maori Culture & enjoy a geothermally cooked Hangi meal or corn cob.
Take part in daily cultural performances, featuring the famous Maori Haka; twice daily at 11.15am & 2.00pm.
Explore Geothermal Wonderland & see boiling hot pools & bubbling mud.
- Village address: 17 Tryon Street, Whakarewarewa Village, Rotorua, New Zealand.
Tour accompanied by guide: 09.00, 10.00, 12.00, 13.00, 15.00, 16.00.
Attend twice-daily Maori Cultural Performances at 11.15am & 2.00pm.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellation or revision made at least 8 days before use.
- 30% payment fee will be charged for cancellation or revision made at 5-7 days before use.
- No cancellation or revision within 4 days before use.
- If you don't show up at the right time as required, you will be considered to give up without refund.
No question about this product yet. If you have one, please feel free to ask us.
Book Safely With Us
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payment
Check out these other cool trips!