- 45 Min Duration
- Cancellable and Revisable
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- No Transfer
- No Meals Included
Melbourne Searoad Ferries One Way (Great Ocean Road & Mornington Peninsula)
* Please note that pricing may change upon date selection.
Add more products to make your trip even better!
A 45-min ferry trip across the Great Ocean Road and Mornington Peninsula allows you avoid the busy traffic in the urban area and enjoy Victoria's spectacular coastline.
The all weather ferries departing Queenscliff Harbour and Sorrento Pier operate every day through the year, 25-year operating history and matchless safety records will make you feel at ease.
On board you will have the chance to see historic lighthouses, Point Nepea, seals, dolphins, etc. Coffee and drinks are available for purchase in the rest area, and you can also use WiFi for free.
Queenscliff Harbour: 1 Wharf Street East, Queenscliff, Victoria
Sorrento Pier: The Esplanade, Sorrento, Victoria
- Guests with cars please purchase add-on package, the price includes a driver price.
- Cars within 5 meters in length and 4.4 meters in height.
- Cars cannot be loaded on board at 18:00 at Queenscliff Harbour.
- Children under 12 must be under parental supervision at all times.
- Please choose ferry directions at the time of ordering.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellation or revision made at least 11 days before use.
- 25% payment fee will be charged for cancellation or revision made at 6-10 days before use.
- No cancellation or revision within 5 days before use.
- If you don't show up at the right time as required, you will be considered to give up without refund.
No question about this product yet. If you have one, please feel free to ask us.
Book Safely With Us
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payment
Check out these other cool trips!