1. Present your order on board at the starting point of the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
2. The staff will inform you of the Tramcar No. & after boarding, the waiter will arrange a seat for you.
3. The tramcar takes you around the city of Melbourne. You can see along the way:
Melbourne's famous F1 race track - Albert Park Raceway;
Scenery on the Yarra River;
Melbourne War Memorial;
St Kilda Beach.
4. During the journey, the waiter will offer you a carefully prepared western-style dinner.
5. The Tramcar Restaurant stops at Luna Park. The switcher on board the vehicle jumps off the tram to turn the switch.
6. The tramcar will return to the starting point on another routine. After a 2-3 hrs trip, the tramcar returns to the starting station.
Time for reference:
Maximum capacity is 108 people (36 passengers/tram).
Dining room seats are divided into 2 seats & 4 seats, you may be arranged for 4-seat share table during the peak season.
Menu for reference:
Address: tram stop #125 Normanby Road, near the corner of Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, please go by on yoursef.
17*24-hr paid parking available at Crown Casino & Melbourne Exhibition Centre, opposite the Colonial Tramcar departure point.
The Tramcar Restaurant is equipped with air conditioning & toilet.
Age limit: infants aged 0-4 can't participate in the itinerary.
Reservations placed separately cannot be arranged on the same desk.
The supplier will coordinate other dates or other meals on the same day after the full reservation of meals. Or you will be offered refund accordingly at cost based on the difference.
Orders & enquiries don't mean 100% successful reservation. Please refer to the final email of the supplier.