- 20 Min Duration
- Free Cancellation 6 Days Before Use
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- No Transfer
- No Meals Included
Port Stephens Camel Riding Tour
* Please note that pricing may change upon date selection.
Add more products to make your trip even better!
- Birubi Point, the departure point of this trip, has the largest moving dunes in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Port Stephens is a really good place for camel riding with soft, silky sand at the beaches & suitalbe temperature.
- These camels can not only walk on the beach, they can also take you to walk by the sea & drown the water.
- Takes you across gorgeous Birubi Point, Anna Bay, Port Stephens beach & dunes.
Please go to the assembling address on your own.
Assembling address: Lower Carpark end of James Patterson St, Anna Bay, Port Stephens, NSW 2316.
24 mins drive from Anna Bay.
Wear comfortable & loose casuals.
Things to bring: sunhats, sunscreen, sunglasses, cameras & drnking water.
Operating hours: 10:00am-4:00pm on the open day.
It is not suitable for children under 2 ys of age.
It may be cancelled due to the weather & may be rescheduled or refunded in full accordingly.
The guide will take care of your riding safety on the way.
Please be sure to follow the guidance arrangements of the guide. Don't touch & slap the camel casually.
Travel insurance is recommended to buy in advance.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellation or revision made at least 6 days before use.
- 20% payment fee will be charged for cancellation or revision made at 4-5 days before use.
- No cancellation or revision within 3 days before use.
No question about this product yet. If you have one, please feel free to ask us.
Book Safely With Us
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payment
Check out these other cool trips!